Turkey Tours
Welcome – Ahlan Wa Sahlan – ΓεαΗπ ζ ΣεαΗπ - Dobro dosli - Vitejte - Velkommen - Welkom - Tervetuloa - Bienvenue - Willkommen - Benvenuto - Velkommen - Witamy - Bem-vindo - Bun venit - Bienvenido - Valkommen
East & West > Tours > Turkey Tours
Turkey Tours
Tours by Bus
5 Days / 4 Nights
5 Days / 4 Nights

Tours by Plane
4 Days / 3 Nights
5 Days / 4 Nights
6 Days / 5 Nights
7 Days / 6 Nights
8 Days / 7 Nights
8 Days / 7 Nights
8 Days / 7 Nights
8 Days / 7 Nights
9 Days / 8 Nights
9 Days / 8 Nights
9 Days / 8 Nights
10 Days / 9 Nights
10 Days / 9 Nights



Official Name
Republic Of Turkey, divided into 80 governorates, separated in 7 geographical areas, Ankara it the Capital. Other major cities are: Istanbul – Izmir – Antalya – Bursa – Adana.

Location
97 % of its land located in west of Asia and the other 3% in south of Europe, on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean sea, and bounded by Armenia and Iran to the east, the Mediterranean to the west, the Black sea, Georgia & Bulgaria to the north and Syria & Iraq to the south.

Climate:
Although Turkey is situated in a geographical location where climatic conditions are quite temperate, the diverse nature of the landscape , and the existence in particular of the mountains that run parallel to the coasts, results in significant differences in climatic conditions from one region to the other. While the coastal areas enjoy milder climates, the inland Anatolian plateau experiences extremes of hot summers and cold winters with limited rainfall.

Area & Population
Area: 780.576 km2
Population: 71.2 milyon (2003)

Language
Turkish

Local Time:
GMT + 02:00

Currency & Banking
• The monetary unit is Turk Lirasi (YTL )
• Foreign currencies & traveler checks can be easily exchanged at banks and may hotels
• Major Credit Cards are acceptable by hotels, many retailers like " Orientals, jewelry, fashion shops", restaurants, rent a car, travel agencies.

Transportation
• Airports and ports .
• Border centers.
• Taxis available in all parts of the country.
• Modern Buses are available all over the country with regular journey covering all the main cities.
• Rent a Car companies offer many new types of cars & vans.

Electricity:
220 volts AC, 50Hz. European-style 2-pin plugs.

Communications:
• Telephone services are available at the telephone centers and hotels.
• Mobile telephone: GSM network in use, you can use your own mobile line if your company has an agreement with one of the companies operating there.
• Internet Services are available at " Internet Cafes ".

Water
Only Istanbul water is not drinkable you should buy water from the market. But The other cities of Turkey water is drinkable.

Measurement System
Metric system is in use.

Business Time
Shop Working hours: Monday-Saturday 09:00-19:00
Weekend: Saturday + Sunday

Accommodation
There are many hotels covering all the country, this hotels are of varied categories from fairly low grade to luxurious 5 star and international. In addition to the furnished apartments wish we advise for a long stay.

Shopping
There are many markets, as each city has its own style, in addition to the malls and the modern shops in the major cities, and note that the bargaining with the merchant is a normal thing, and many people enjoy doing it.

Food
• There are many restaurants in each city, serving a variety of famous local cuisine and European dishes. The fast food & take away restaurants are available in the main cities.